- Yuri Honing Wired Paradise Jazz concerts in European festivals in Zagreb, Bergen, Munich, Sibiu, Sarajevo. Panang Jazz Festival Malaysia, Yokohama Jazz Promenade, Japan and Riff Festival, India.
- Dutch club tour with Wired Paradise at Bimhuis, Paradox, De Gigant…
- Yuri Honing Trio and Acoustic Quartet concerts in Quito, Equador and The Netherlands.
- Barnicle Bill Trio club concerts in the Netherlands.
- CD presentation tour with T-Unit 4 Tom Van Dyck in Belgian clubs.
- Establishment and first concerts with Batik, new group with Wolfert Brederode, Ed Verhoeff and Joost Lijbaart.
- Steven Mackey’s “Dreamhouse” in collaboration with BBC Philharmonic and Catch Electric Guitar Quartet
- ‘Dazed’ by Giel Vleggaar at November Music with Vocal Lab.
- Dutch Premiere of Steve Reich’s 2×5 with Luna Park in the Oosterpoort, Groningen
- Muziekgebouw with Erik Bosgraaf and Wired Paradise. Variations on Bach.
- Jarasum Jazz Festival with Agog. Club concerts in Korea and China.
- Winterreisse 5 with Yuri Honing, Torre Florim (De Staat) etc.
- Release & Yuri Honing Wired Paradise – White Tiger. Live recording of 2009 world tour.
- Agog tour in China. World Expo Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
- John Engels’ 75th birthday Tour with Barnicle Bill Trio, (eg Bimhuis, North Sea Jazz, The Hague Jazz, Jazz Tone VPRO, Paradox …)
- Drum Affairs with Simon Phillips. 15 concerts and DVD recording in the Netherlands and Spain.
- Recording with Big Farm in Avatar Studios, NYC. Concerts in New York and Manchester.
- Wired Paradise plays alongside the many festivals and clubs in the Netherlands, Korea, Macedonia, Germany and Cork.
- World Music Series. Siren Songs by Sandro Fazio, Martin Verdonk and Matilde Politi.
- Concerten met Oxymore Quintet (Tilburg, Leiden en Den Bosch)
- Yuri Honing – Wired Paradise White Tiger Tournee (Concerten in Banaglore, Pune, Mumbai, Nederlandse Antillen, Suriname, Wenen, Vilnius, Athene, Siros en Duitsland)
- Diverse concerten met Wired Paradise in Nederland (The Hague Jazz, Bimhuis, Paradox etc.)
- Tournee in India met AGOG (Bangalore, Jaipur, New Delhi en Mumbai)
- Diverse Concerten met Tom van Dyck (Tunit4 en Tunit 7) in België
- Project met het Koninklijk Concertgebouw Orkest o.l.v. Mariss Jansons in Amsterdam en Berlijn
- Project met Radio Kamer Philharmonie in Amsterdam.
- Hoketus van Louis Andriesen met het Yves Ensemble
- Concerten met Yuri Honing Phase Five in DWDD, Bimhuis en North Sea Jazz Festival. (o.a. Sarah Bettens, Leine, David Pino, Janne Schra en Lilian Vierra)
- Oprichting Barnicle Bill Trio met John Engels en Miguel Martinez (Diverse concerten in Nederland)
- Winterreisse in Paradiso, Amsterdam met Yuri Honing en Ellen ten Damme
- Overige concerten o.a. met Frans Heemskerk’s Gameplay, New Generation Big Band, Lavalu en Agog.
- Jazzlab tour in Belgium (12 concerts with T-unit7)
- Release of the 3rd Agog cd “Some Frump Punk”. Cd presentation concerts
- Agog tour in India
- USA Tour with Catch Electric Guitar Quartet.
- Presentation of Big Farm in NYC (new group led by Steven Mackey and Rinde Eckert)
- Oxymore Quintet cd presentation at the Bimhuis, Amsterdam
- Several concerts with FF5, Xam Xam, Voer, Gameplay, Blink Too, Amsterdam Percussion Goup, Lavalu, New Generation Big Band….
- Concerts with the North Netherlands Orchestra and the Asko
- Schönberg Ensemble
- Oxymore Quintet plays at the North Sea Jazz Festival
- Bassplayer New Generation Big Band (concerts and cd recording)
- Bassplayer Yuri Honing – Wired Paradise
- Concerts and recording with Full Fathom Five, a project from Tobias Klein.
- Artist in Residence at the Princeton University with the Guitar Quartet ‘Catch’.
- Concert and cd Recording ‘Dreamhouse’ by Steven Macky in New York.
- Concerts with Amsterdam Percussion Group, Xam Xam, T-unit 7, Agog, Voer…
- Voer plays at the North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Soloist with the ‘Nieuw Ensemble’ in Giel Vleggaar’s Atomic UFO
- saves the day (again), at November Music 2007.
- Royal Orchestra of the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam with Gideon Cremer and Mariss Jansons. Performances in Brussels and Amsterdam
- ‘Amsterdam Percussion Group’ with Terry Bozzio. 20 concerts in the Netherlands.
- Founded ‘Oxymore Quintet (Oene van Geel, Harmen Fraanje, Chander Sardjoe en Guillaume Orti. Cd recording and concerts
- Concerts with ‘Blink Too’ (Mete Erker, Hans van Oosterhout and Wiboud Burkens) Concerts in Israel, Cyprus and the Netherlands.
- Monthly concerts in Brussels with ‘T-unit7’, the new septet founded by Tom van Dyck..
- Concerts in Tunisia with Nabil Khemir.
- ‘Voer’ plays at the ‘Dutch Jazz Meeting’ in Amsterdam.
- Several concerts with Agog, Voer, Xam Xam, Turkemstances, Tetzepi…
- ‘Agog plays Radiohead’ tour in the Dutch club circuit.
- Cd recording ‘Bite’ (EWM75353) with ‘Voer’, a new group led by singer Vera van der Poel.
- ‘Tabarka Jazz Festival’ with guitarist and lute player Nabil Khemir.
- North Sea Jazz festival with ‘Pavlov plays Jazz’. With John Engels and Jasper Blom.
- Several Concerts with the ‘Amsterdam Percussion Group’ in Spain and the Netherlands.
- Tour with ‘Osmosis’ in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Scholarship from the ‘Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds’ to study in Pune, India with Rudraveena master Pt. Hindraj Divekar.
- Tour in India with ‘Osmosis’. A new group with Guillaume Orti, Oene van Geel, Jozef Dumoulin, Afra Mussawisade and Indian percussionist B.C. Manjunath.
- Jazzlab tour with Odds On in Belgium.
- Dutch Tour and cd release ‘Okno’ (TT-559-023) with ‘Man Bites Dog’.
- South Germany and Switzerland tour with ‘Agog’.
- Tour and cd presentation ‘Meltdown’ with ‘Agog meets Zapp Stringquartet’.
- Project with the ‘Royal Dutch Opera’ and the ‘New Ensemble’ conducted by Lawrence Renes, Performing ‘Raaff’. First opera of composer Robin de Raaff at the ‘Holland Festival’.
- ‘Drum and Bass’ with the ‘Amsterdam Percussion Group’. Concerts in Uruguay and Europe.
- Tour with ‘Ninsk’ in the Baltic States.
- Osmosis plays on the ‘European TryTone Festival 2004’ at the Bimhuis, Amsterdam.
- Tour in Poland with Agog, organized by the Trytone organization in Amsterdam.
- Teacher bassguitar and ensemble at the ‘Prince Claus Conservatory’ in Groningen.
- Concerts in India with Bhedam and singer T.N. Seshagopalan.
- Rickshaw Chase Tour with ‘Bhedam’. 20 concerts including the North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Concert with Mike Stern in Rotterdam.
- Cd recording ‘Meltdown’ with ‘Agog’ and the ‘Zapp! Stringquartet’ (JIM 75202).
- Premiere ‘Dreamhouse’ by ‘Steve Macky’ at the ‘Holland Festival’. With ‘Catch,’ Synergy Vocals’, ‘Radio Symphony Orchestra’ conducted by Gil Rose.
- Project ‘Mosaic’ with piano player Benôit Delbecq as special guest.
- Guest with ‘Man Bites Dog’. Concerts in Eastern Europe, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Tour and cd recording ‘Rickshaw Chase’ (TryTone 559-017) with ‘Bhedam’ in South India.
- ‘Used to be A…’, a tribute to Jaco Pastorius at a sold out Melkweg, Amsterdam.
- Cd recording ‘About Time’ (DiffRec 001) with ‘Odds On’.
- ‘Agog’ wins the Dutch Jazz Competition with drum legend Elvin Jones as a jury member.
- ‘Mosaic’ and ‘Agog’ perform at the North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Young Vip Tour with ‘Agog’.
- ‘Karnatic Lab on tour’. Concerts in New York.
- Cd recording ‘Shortcuts to Detours’ (TryTone 559-012) with ‘Agog’.
- Tour in Germany and the Netherlands with ‘Agog’.
- ‘Mosaic’ is selected for the ‘Young VIP Tour’.
- Wölfli, A journey into Chaos plays at the ‘Donau Festival’ in Vienna (AUS).
- ‘Bhedam’ performs with the Legendary South Indian Singer Jahnavi Jayapraksh.
- Concerts with the ‘Amsterdam Percussion Group and Michiel Borstlap’.
- Concerts in Spain with the ‘Interval Chamber’ performing a program of Dutch composers.
- Graduation ‘Contemporary Music trough Non-Western Techniques’, a 4 year course conducted by composer Rafael Reina.
- Bhedam opens the first Karnatic Lab Festival at the Bimhuis, Amsterdam.
- Bassplayer of the German/Dutch trio ‘Agog’.
- Music at the Anthology (New York). ‘The Fences Show’ with ‘TONK’ (conducted by Derek Bermel and Wiek Hijmans) Cd recording (mlsc 0002).
- Bassplayer of the group ‘Mosaic’ led by violinist and composer Oene van Geel.
- Wölfli, A journey into Chaos. Opera by Spanish composer Rafael Reina. Performed by the ‘Interval Chamber’ conducted by Josep Vicent. Concerts in Germany and the Netherlands.
- Bassplayer of the group ‘Odds On’ led by Belgium saxophonist Tom van Dyck.
- ‘Radio Symphony Orchestra’ (Ed Spanjaard), Holland Festival.
- 2nd price with ‘Geel’ at the ‘International Jazz Contest’ in Getxo (Esp).
- Winner of the Dutch Jazz Competition with ‘Geel’.
- Geel plays at the North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Founder of the Indian/Dutch Collective ‘Bhedam’. Concerts in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Founder of the ‘Nemesis Quartet’ (Ilja Reijngoud, Tom Beek and Chander Sardjoe)
- Conservatorium of Amsterdam graduation concert at the Bimhuis, Amsterdam.
- Cd recording ‘Nemesis Quartet’ (AL 73064).
- Double Concert with ‘Aka Moon’ and ‘Nemesis Quartet’ in Brussels.
- Nemesis Quartet wins ‘Middelsee Jazztreffen’ (Dutch Jazz Competition), many concerts follow…